Churnet Lodge is a brand new independent luxury care community set within the Barrowhill Hall Estate.
Churnet Lodge welcomes residents with early stages of dementia and offers a residential living environment with as much support and care as is desired. We offer stimulating social activities and a real sense of community which can make a dramatic difference to quality of life.
For more information, please visit our website: www.churnetlodge.co.uk
- All staff specifically trained in dementia care
- Specially designed to assist individuals living with dementia
- Luxurious finish with spacious rooms and high quality finishes throughout
- 3 lounge areas, including a quiet lounge, main lounge and dining area and a ‘Country Kitchen’ complete with Aga
- Extensive gardens with panoramic views of the local countryside, ideal for dining ‘al fresco’ or for keeping fingers green in the garden
- Spa – includes hydrotherapy baths, hair salon and massage/treatment room
- Wifi throughout and Netflix in each of the rooms for any selection of films
- Home cooked food prepared daily using locally-sourced ingredients as far as possible
- A stimulating activities programme by our qualified activities manager